We searched the world for the most beautiful everyday towel we could find. Perfect for yoga, meditation, the beach, or anything really – our exclusive Turkish Cotton Hand-Loomed Hammam Peshtemal Towel is a must-have for anyone who likes mindfulness and luxury. Originally used in Turkish baths, Turkish towels, also known as peshtemals or hammam towels, have been traditionally hand-loomed in Turkey for centuries. They are made using extra-long fibers which gives them a lightweight, yet highly absorbent quality. Our Turkish Cotton Hand-Loomed Hammam Peshtemal Towel was loomed in Babadağ, a small mountain village in southwest Turkey by a local cooperative. The group prides themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. The fringe is hand knotted and they only use eco-friendly, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo. From start to finish, the entire process is done in house.
- 100% Authentic Turkish Cotton
- Measurements: 64" Diameter + Hand-Knotted Tassels
- Perfect for Yoga, Meditation, the Beach, and More
- Beautiful Ivory + Mint Stone Color
- Handmade with Love in Babadağ, Turkey
- As with all Handcrafted Goods, May Be Slight Variations
- Each Piece a Work of Art and Truly One of a Kind
Care: Machine wash cold with like colors and hang dry or tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric. Turkish towels become softer and fluffier over time with more use and washings.