To say that our Premium Authentic Japanese Noren Tapestry is absolutely gorgeous is an understatement. Noren (暖簾) are traditional Japanese fabric dividers hung between rooms, on walls, in doorways, or in windows. They usually have one or more vertical slits cut from the bottom to nearly the top of the fabric, allowing for easier passage or viewing. Noren are rectangular and come in many different materials, sizes, colors, and patterns. Noren were originally used to protect a house from wind, dust, and rain, as well as to keep a house warm on cold days and to provide shade on hot summer days. They can also be used for decorative purposes or for dividing a room into two separate spaces. When sourcing our Premium Authentic Japanese Noren Tapestry we REQUIRED a product that was a thick linen cloth with good drapability, exclusive (you won't find it anywhere else), and large. Use our Premium Authentic Japanese Noren Tapestry as a door divider, curtain, or all hanging. Beautiful and large at 33.5x47.2 inches (85x120 cm). Simply place a rod through the upper part of the Noren and hang from any doorway. One may walk right through the middle of our Premium Authentic Japanese Noren Tapestry, where it splits into two.
- Thick linen cloth with good drapability
- Exclusive pattern printed on one side, handmade with great care
- Tension rod not included, you can also hang it by using push pin or thread
- Size: 33.5x47.2 inches (85x120 cm)
- Use it as doorway divider, curtain or wall hanging.
- It serves as a privacy and decorative purpose
- In private homes, Japanese norens are used to separate rooms and doorways,
- Norens are curtains for doorways used in homes, businesses, and restaurants.
- The Japanese have been using them for hundreds of years to great effect.
- In businesses, they are used with the intention of denoting the specialty of the shop.
- At restaurants, Japanese norens serve to create a sense of privacy for the customers.
- Besides having a practical function, Japanese norens are also meant to add an air of beauty to any space.
- They are becoming extremely popular all over the world, and we have an exclusive official!
- Hand-wash recommended or use a brush to brush the pattern side only.
- Dry in shade and cool place.
- Don't bleach.
- You can iron the pattern side after washing it